DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

then what is the usual time a channel takes to launch after applying for their respective logo

one of u says 3 months and the other says more than a year, there is a significant time difference in both of the assumptions so which one is true.
is Dsports going to change into eurosports or this channel will be a brand new one. the content which dsports broadcasts at this time is literally pathetic and useless and no one watches it.in my opinion dsports should change itself into eurosports.

one of u says 3 months and the other says more than a year, there is a significant time difference in both of the assumptions so which one is true.
is Dsports going to change into eurosports or this channel will be a brand new one. the content which dsports broadcasts at this time is literally pathetic and useless and no one watches it.in my opinion dsports should change itself into eurosports.
It depends normally on willingness of channel network.
Sony and Viacom are fast to change registered logos. They make it within 2 months. Whereas zee and discovery takes years to implement

so this particular channel will probably take more than a year to launch. thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock