DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

Hungama Tamil
PTT8odp.png

Hungama Telugu
n5HVLR2.png
What is the point of having Multi-audio Feed if they are gonna just launch separate channels anyway. Pretty pointless according to me.
For Sports it is understandable. But for channels like Net Geo, Discovery, Hungama which already have Multi-Audio, it seems unnecessary.

What is the point of having Multi-audio Feed if they are gonna just launch separate channels anyway. Pretty pointless according to me.
For Sports it is understandable. But for channels like Net Geo, Discovery, Hungama which already have Multi-Audio, it seems unnecessary.

I think single channel will continue. They might have applied for these above licences to add current channel with concerned language feed in respective regional genre on operator EPG. Remember TRAI has barred single channel appearing at multiple slots or genres in EPG, separate licence will sort this problem.

Also trademark registration can be for other reasons too. If at all they r launching new regional channels under Hungama brand then i won't support till some fresh content is aired on it alongwith some current toons

Nat geo Tamil and Telugu itself not properly added in any DTH and cable, By that way they applied for Hungama Tamil and Telugu. I think Disney/Star want to waste their money. Audio feed itself nice to see. :wink2:

100 bucks says those regional Hungama channels will be launched to show losses of kids channel to Disney. Then they will convert the same to Star Sports 1 Oriya and Star Sports 1 Bhojpuri.

Hey, Disney excecutives in US. Time to wake up.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock