DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

kUUUFD5.jpg
I have a feeling that this channel may replace Star Sports 1 Bangla. It will be a sports channel but with more focus on football (assuming due to the logo), and Star seems to have more interest in doing Bangla Commentary on football matches rather than cricket, as it is evident from this IPL where they only produced Bangla commentary for the Sunday matches and skipped all the other matches except the final (BTW they did all IPL matches last year), whereas they will be producing all the ISL matches this year in Bangla (as per the Promos). Another reason is the inclusion of MB and EB in ISL and also Bengalis love football as equally as cricket.
Note - This are only my expectations and might not turn out to be ture.

I have a feeling that this channel may replace Star Sports 1 Bangla. It will be a sports channel but with more focus on football (assuming due to the logo), and Star seems to have more interest in doing Bangla Commentary on football matches rather than cricket, as it is evident from this IPL where they only produced Bangla commentary for the Sunday matches and skipped all the other matches except the final (BTW they did all IPL matches last year), whereas they will be producing all the ISL matches this year in Bangla (as per the Promos). Another reason is the inclusion of MB and EB in ISL and also Bengalis love football as equally as cricket.
Note - This are only my expectations and might not turn out to be ture.

It's status is showing "Opposed"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock