DDF Exclusive Registered Trademarks For Indian TV Channels

So "New Year New Logo"!

They should revamp the channel to a complete Marathi Movie channel.

Enter10 Television may launch Dangal Marathi a new Marathi GEC!
All dubbed shows from Dangal TV.
They not need to dub dangal TV's show there is some good show but they ending that show in very less time.

They not need to dub dangal TV's show there is some good show but they ending that show in very less time.

They don't have good content now.
Mostly all are reruns of Mi Marathi channel which they aired last year, in this year also they are airing same repetetive serials.
Whereas Some dubbed serials ended and only one good serial is on this channel the dubbed version of Tarak mehta other then it they doesn't have good serials all are reruns.

It will be good if Fakt Marathi converts into complete movie channel like it was earlier! Many people in both urban and rural market go for this channel only for movies as their serials are not good at all! And they have big Marathi movie library so they can easily launch movie channel.

Even Dangal kannada has good dubbed programs it will be good if Fakt Marathi converts into movie channel and if they want to launch a GEC Dangal Marathi then they can show dubbed serials of Sony, Sab, Colors and of Dangal hindi as they have rights from this channels.

Yes bro.
After they ended old show I watch this channel only for movie.
If they launch seprate Marathi GEC channel with good show they will became successful.

Yes bro.
After they ended old show I watch this channel only for movie.
If they launch seprate Marathi GEC channel with good show they will became successful.

Fakt Marathi had one comedy show someone from another village was telling me that the comedy show is very good, I don't know how it was but I saw it once there were all big comedians and also over actors.

Their Dubbed serials are only one which are making them get good trip but after the dubbed serials like Shivaji, etc ended it got down.
Now only Gokuldhamchi Duniyadari is good.
Or else it's only good for movies, this channel also does premiers which helps them a lot!

Hope Fakt Marathi converts into a complete Movie channel in 2021 with new logo instead of being a GEC. Being GEC not helping them now because their content not good at all.
So it's better if it gets revamp and becomes movie channel making it 3rd movie channel in Maharashtra.

"Zee Action" should be rebranded "Zee Zabardast" scheduled to be launched in 2021.
You can expect rebrand Zee Zabardast logo like following.
similar one:
7iwOKPT.jpg

or as new logo:
1qvvVTs.png

Last edited:
0hNyEoA.jpg

Trademark logo applied on 2nd Jan, status is objected.
Wow! CN Northeast coming soon before Assam election 2021

Now CTVN Network will have total 5 tv channels:
Calcutta News
CTVN AKD Plus
CN Rashtriya (upcoming)
CN Northeast (upcoming)
CN Tripura (upcoming)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock