Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pls tell me is dish tv and d2h merging? Or acquisition. Will both have same packs and become on company?

its not a merger. It's a acquisition. So Airtel satellite may or may not be used if acquisition happenes
where do you see it as a acquisition ? Everywhere I see it reported as merger

See the thread that's been created in this forum read the news article also. There are 2 options that were being discussed. Acquisition or Merger, acquisition is being preferred.

Why will they merge when Tata Sold its Consumer Mobile Buiness and all India fibre network to Airtel. TATA has to get some deal right? If they merge why will they get. Hence if they buy out Airtel dth, it will be a win win situations.

Tata sky also has broadband business so if they merge it will collide with Airtel broadband. Why will any company want 2 business of same service ?

So that's why I say its a acquisition

@Sarkar bro, wait for some days u will get the news of what is happening.

Why will they merge when Tata Sold its Consumer Mobile Buiness and all India fibre network to Airtel. TATA has to get some deal right? If they merge why will they get. Hence if they buy out Airtel dth, it will be a win win situations.

Tata sky also has broadband business so if they merge it will collide with Airtel broadband. Why will any company want 2 business of same service ?

So that's why I say its a acquisition

@Sarkar bro, wait for some days u will get the news of what is happening.

Where do you see Tata sold optical fiber business to Airtel ? what I saw was they Tata tele's optical fiber(business) to tata communication and retail landline and broadband goes to T(S. Airtel only bought Tata's mobile division

Tata Tele services broadband sold to Tata sky whereas fibre network sold to Airtel I guess.

Pls answer about my question on why will a company want to have 2 services offering same thing Tata sky broadband and Airtel broadband going by ur merger theory

Tata Tele services broadband sold to Tata sky whereas fibre network sold to Airtel I guess.

Pls answer about my question on why will a company want to have 2 services offering same thing Tata sky broadband and Airtel broadband going by ur merger theory

You have read wrong. Here is the text from the interview

The Tata Teleservices entity, Tata Tele Maharashtra comprise of multiple businesses. There is a consumer mobile business, enterprise business, fixed line and broadband business. Consumer mobile business is a part of this transition which goes to Bharti. The fiber along with the enterprise business is something we have offered to Tata Communications. ..................................And these are very synergistic businesses, creates one of the largest enterprise business in the country as far as Tata Communications is concerned. And Tata Sky gets them entry in the broadband and fixed line business.

Tata communication is one of the tier 1 ISP in India, Tata will never sell their cashcow optical fiber business to airtel

Ok. So.if u say it's a merger and Tata sky has broadband, so what happens to Airtel broadband . Won't it be competitor to each other? Why will any company want 2 business with same service.

Also Sky wants more stake in TS and they would never agree to a merger. So its gonna be a acquisition.

Ok. So.if u say it's a merger and Tata sky has broadband, so what happens to Airtel broadband . Won't it be competitor to each other? Why will any company want 2 business with same service.

Also Sky wants more stake in TS and they would never agree to a merger. So its gonna be a acquisition.

Airtel is not in enterprise fiber business so no question of Tata communication, now in retail part as T(S holds it so both DTH+broadband can be merged with Airtel provided Fox agrees with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock