Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

• Thread starter Thread starter jay vithlani
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 490
  • Views Views: Views 69,419
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Karthik,
Could you please tell me the procedure. Also, what are all the rdtv things we need to return to Tata Sky and what we get from TS?. How much we need to pay to TS. Thanks!
  • You need to give a missed call to tatasky - 9237092370
  • They will get back to you soon and explain the procedure from customer care
  • Procedure was simple, just give the reg mobile number or big tv smart card number to identify your location
  • this is just a confirmation call. Once confirmed your local technician will call you soon with in 48/72 hrs.
  • You can choose installation time/date & type of connection - SD/HD.
  • You need to pay Rs. 199/- for 1st month package up front during installation. No other fees.
  • Surrender Big tv STB & smart card to technician.
  • Once surrender your Big tv balance will credit to Tatasky account within 7 days.
  • Enjoy Tata sky entertainments
Tip: Please book atleast two three days prior. because many customers using this features and there is a small installation delay of 1 or 2 days in Rural areas.

Last edited:
  • You need to give a missed call to tatasky - 9237092370
  • They will get back to you soon and explain the procedure from customer care
  • Procedure was simple, just give the reg mobile number or big tv smart card number to identify your location
  • this is just a confirmation call. Once confirmed your local technician will call you soon with in 48/72 hrs.
  • You can choose installation time/date & type of connection - SD/HD.
  • You need to pay Rs. 199/- for 1st month package up front during installation. No other fees.
  • Surrender Big tv STB & smart card to technician.
  • Once surrender your Big tv balance will credit to Tatasky account within 7 days.
  • Enjoy Tata sky entertainments
Tip: Please book atleast two three days prior. because many customers using this features and there is a small installation delay of 1 or 2 days in Rural areas.
Hi Krishna,
Thanks for the reply. I am not using rdtv for the past one year still I am eligible?. So only Stb and vc I have to give it to them right.
Thanks!

Very good step by step info given by @KrishnaKP bro, just want to add few things:

1) Instead of giving missed call, you can also directly call TataSky toll free no.18002086633 And ask for RDTV offer (I waited for almost 3 days after giving missed call but didn't get a call from TataSky, finally called on their no. to book)

2) As you mentioned you are not using RDTV from past 1 year, you can try giving your Registered mobile no/ Smart card no. If they have your info on their list you can avail this exchange offer. (As per t&c of this offer RDtv account should be in active status till atleast 26 October and I guess TataSky has a list regarding that)

3) Airtel Digital TV and Dishtv also have some offers for RDtv subscribers. You can also check that, and I think they are not able to check if you are an active subscriber or not because they don't have any deal with RDtv, unlike TataSky. AlsoTataSky is little bit costly than both ADTv and Dishtv.

For more info about ADTv offer, visit this thread Complete details for customers moving from Reliance Digital TV to Airtel Digital TV

For Dishtv you can ask them about RDTv offer on their Twitter DishTV India (@DishTV_India) on Twitter and give your mobile no. They will call you back or directly call on this number: 1800-315-7651.

@raju_rrm (y)

Last edited:
Very good step by step info given by @KrishnaKP bro, just want to add few things:

1) Instead of giving missed call, you can also directly call TataSky toll free no.18002086633 And ask for RDTV offer (I waited for almost 3 days after giving missed call but didn't get a call from TataSky, finally called on their no. to book)

2) As you mentioned you are not using RDTV from past 1 year, you can try giving your Registered mobile no/ Smart card no. If they have your info on their list you can avail this exchange offer. (As per t&c of this offer RDtv account should be in active status till atleast 26 October and I guess TataSky has a list regarding that)

3) Airtel Digital TV and Dishtv also have some offers for RDtv subscribers. You can also check that, and I think they are not able to check if you are an active subscriber or not because they don't have any deal with RDtv, unlike TataSky. AlsoTataSky is little bit costly than both ADTv and Dishtv.

For more info about ADTv offer, visit this thread Complete details for customers moving from Reliance Digital TV to Airtel Digital TV

For Dishtv you can ask them about RDTv offer on their Twitter DishTV India (@DishTV_India) on Twitter and give your mobile no. They will call you back or directly call on this number: 1800-315-7651.

@raju_rrm (y)
Thanks for the reply.

I am in a big trouble..Tatasky cc is saying neither your registered no nor your rdtv account no showing on their system...What should I do??

Suspended for only 15days..But tatasky cc is saying there is no condition that account active or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom