Reliance Digital TV (RDTV) is going to shutdown on 19th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even dishtv cc is saying no information regarding your rdtv account.tatasky already given same reply to me..What the hell rdtv is doing with us vicky bro...

I tell you that send DM to their twitter ID.. & you also send them screenshot..

Maine apko bheja tha screenshot woh wala bhej do unlogo ko DM karke

They said 7working days which are over by tdy.
Amd in the T&C TS said we are not involved in the remaining balance.contact Reliance for that. But reliance CC is not working. I sense something fishy :(

Imo ts is the 1st preference :):)

Sun direct too bro if sd gets all reliance tps they can retain all unavailable channels which are available in reliance so all genre will get added in both dth

If sd and reliance merge logically they can have 15 tps

If sd merges means only reliance hd customers needed alignment

But I too think Tatasky have higher chance

Last edited:
They said 7working days which are over by tdy.
Amd in the T&C TS said we are not involved in the remaining balance.contact Reliance for that. But reliance CC is not working. I sense something fishy :(
No bro...in T&C they clearely said your remaining balance will be given.but they will give only the amount which Qouted by RDTV only..if any mistake is der due to miscalculation by RDTV then you should contact them...TS won't response for that.

Last edited:
I am asking about my leftover rdtv balance. I didnt get that till now

Wait Till Today Or 2-Or 3 Days Bro I Will Sure Your Remaining Balance Carry - Forward In Your TS Account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock