Remember Classic Hindi-Dubbed Shows on Sony TV?

Re: RE: Remember Classic Hindi-Dubbed Shows on Sony TV?

vinit said:
Anybody remember betaal pachisi
Ya i remember this show along with captain vyom, chandrakanta etc.

Byomkesh Bakshi, Zee Horror Show, Aahat, Chandrakanta, Office Office, Small Wonder, Disney Hour, Hum Paanch. :)

I really miss Home TV which used to telecast many comedy shows. I found Home TV better than Sab TV.

DTH Fan said:
Byomkesh Bakshi, Zee Horror Show, Aahat, Chandrakanta, Office Office, Small Wonder, Disney Hour, Hum Paanch. :)

I really miss Home TV which used to telecast many comedy shows. I found Home TV better than Sab TV.

Disney hour was evening show of sony tv

Was telecast everyday 6 pm on sony tv

vinit said:
Disney hour was evening show of sony tv

Was telecast everyday 6 pm on sony tv

Initially it was used to show on Zee TV but later it was shown on Sony. ;)

hi anyone remember,before all this english dubbed show starts,sony use to show an animated films type of cartoon which was hardly for 5mins,it was really good,diff story everytime and quite unique,really desperate to watch that again:(,i dnt remember what it was,i was very very young,but have some memories of it:'(,plz do letme know if anyone remembers it:)...

guys then why dont u request SONY PAL.....
I hope they can the rights easily to show such shows....and if they....surely they will increase in trp

Guys

Does anyone remember those awesome Hindi-dubbed shows which used to telecast on Sony TV a few years ago (I think 10+ years ago)?

Those shows included:

I dream of Jeanie
Bewitched
Dennis The Menace
The Three Stooges

There were 2 more shows but I cant remember their names. One show contained story of 2 black brothers among which the small brother was too smart. Second show used to show story of a very rich family which had a remote driven main gate. I cant remember their names. Does anyone know those show names?

Also is there any way to download, purchase or watch those shows in Hindi?

Thanks.

That was 'Different Strokes'

Where Can We download those in Hindi

Bewitched
I Dream of Jeanie
Different Strokes
Who's the Boss
Nanny

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock