Remote

• Thread starter Thread starter samuel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 1,374

samuel

Reaction score
Guys i need help few buttons in my d2h remote is not working :( . Is it do with battery or just the remote

samuel said:
Guys i need help few buttons in my d2h remote is not working :( . Is it do with battery or just the remote

Remote problem .. Contact near TV Service Centre if they cure it means fine .. If not buy New remote in local Electronic or DTH Retailer Store :) ..

Remotes can't be repaired as no one wants to do that these days. so you have to buy new one if any problem with remote.

Bapun Raz said:
Remotes can't be repaired as no one wants to do that these days. so you have to buy new one if any problem with remote.

yeah bro but in my area one of the TV Service centre repairing TV Remote .. Recently I repaired my TV Remote :tup;) ..

Sai Jai said:
Remote problem .. Contact near TV Service Centre if they cure it means fine .. If not buy New remote in local Electronic or DTH Retailer Store :) ..
Just spoke to the customer care they are asking 200 rs for engineer visit to rectify the problem or to buy new remote for 320 rs this is the third time i am replacing this remote. I will try to repair it just like you said.

also is there an alternative for this remote? i saw LRIPL remote on online shopping sites wondering whether it will work with my box.

Back
Top Bottom