removal of jaya group channels from south packages from 1st july.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 4,582
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sai Jai

Contributor
Reaction score
i heard a news in d2h
cc.july 1st onwards again jaya grup
chnnls remvng frm south
packages.afterthat each cost rs 6/
pm.i dnt bro wheather d2h going to
be implement this r not......if it
comes effect base packge rate
cross 200 abve.....

RE: removal of jaya group channels of south packages from 30th june.

From 30th June or 1st July? You mentioned different dates in title and in post.

And as you said, it will cross more than Rs.200 only for Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam viewers. I am sure that D2H will add these channels for free to Tamil customers as they did last time.

But this was informed to you via CC. So, let us see if that CC is correct or not.

Sadiq said:
From 30th June or 1st July? You mentioned different dates in title and in post.

And as you said, it will cross more than Rs.200 only for Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam viewers. I am sure that D2H will add these channels for free to Tamil customers as they did last time.

But this was informed to you via CC. So, let us see if that CC is correct or not.

s bro.coz till 30th june it will be free as per cc.i edited the title as quick as posted.and now on also telugu,malayalam,kanada customers gettng those chnnls via ala-cartae as well as paid addon only. s as ur wish become true means all wll be happy.but i thnk chances are less......and d2h remove jaya group from monthly package last year itself now it available as addon oly the difference is apart frm tamilnadu it paid addon and for tamilnadu its free....so oly i am tllng chances are less.

Bad move by d2h for Tamil viewers if added in paid options......

very bad move...
they removed these & put them as alacarte, but they were given in base pack again..
I don't think it's a smart move when airtel & tatasky provide them in base pack !

jaya channel are more important than sun

they have big movies like linga, I, kathi etc

sun channels can be removed

But Jaya channels will be free for Tamil Nadu customers so we don't need to worry. And no need to ask them to remove other channels only because we are not liking it. It is always good if none of the channels are removed.

Sadiq said:
But Jaya channels will be free for Tamil Nadu customers so we don't need to worry. And no need to ask them to remove other channels only because we are not liking it. It is always good if none of the channels are removed.

I have a doubt, brother...

Intention behind these move is to get revenue by paid option..... And major portion of viewers will be in TN itself.... So if it's made paid option to viewers except in TN how will it work???

#Similarly for any regional channels like these.

Jerome.J said:
I have a doubt, brother...

Intention behind these move is to get revenue by paid option..... And major portion of viewers will be in TN itself.... So if it's made paid option to viewers except in TN how will it work???

#Similarly for any regional channels like these.

yeah its correct bro. In tamilnadu there are 3 major group of channels. Apart from that 2 why they choose jaya group. million dollar question. Coz airtel gave sun group channel as addon in paid mode and free topup also......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom