removal of jaya group channels from south packages from 1st july.

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 44
  • Views Views: Views 4,582
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know why this thread is been created??
Jaya tv channels are alreay not available in all south packages. Refer d2h website. Exclusive free addon only given to tamil viewers.

Whats the use of creating a therad now...

Balaji bro,

Yes, it was not available. But I remember seeing them in package. They added them during Dec-2014 for all the south state people (not only for Tamil Nadu). Refer the below thread for re-addition.

Four Jaya Network Channels Added to All South Base Packs

Now the news is that it will be available only till 30-Jun-2015. But after seeing your post, I checked the D2H website and didn't found these channels in the packages.

But at the same time, I am getting all the 4 Jaya group channels and they didn't add any free add-on. I just checked my account in D2H self care.

So, the thread is required to discuss it further since it is about an upcoming move.

Any other D2H customers from outside Tamil Nadu please confirm if you are getting Jaya channels.

If you are getting them, then they just updated the website in advance (1 month in advance!)

If you are not getting them, then they are providing them free for Tamil Nadu customers now but without adding any add-on (mystery!)

I'm getting all Jaya channels... they removed the jaya channels for sometime... but after sometime they added back to base pack...

Arun.D said:
I'm getting all Jaya channels... they removed the jaya channels for sometime... but after sometime they added back to base pack...

bro r u using south or roi package.......may i knw u r from north r south.

Balaji G said:
I would like to know why this thread is been created??
Jaya tv channels are alreay not available in all south packages. Refer d2h website. Exclusive free addon only given to tamil viewers.

Whats the use of creating a therad now...

who said no. Plz read my thread title and my starting post once again. i clearly post it it will be chargeble from 1st july as per cc source......

Arun.D said:

Arun bro, on what day they removed and added immediately bro? Is it today or some days before?

But D2H is confusing by removing the channels from the package list in website.

As per the information given by laxman bro in the first post, it will be available for all the customers till 30-Jun-2015 and will be removed from 01-Jul-2015 onward.

except jaya max all the other three channels r waste according to me

jay kumar said:
except jaya max all the other three channels r waste according to me

Yes bro as you said it is according to you. But we can't go with one person's choice. If people like, they will watch. So, all the DTH companies should cater all their customers' needs.

Sadiq said:
Arun bro, on what day they removed and added immediately bro? Is it today or some days before?

But D2H is confusing by removing the channels from the package list in website.

As per the information given by laxman bro in the first post, it will be available for all the customers till 30-Jun-2015 and will be removed from 01-Jul-2015 onward.

I don't remember the exact date of removal... initially they added only for Tamil customers as free addon.. then later they added for all south customer in base pack...

My net is very slow.. all the details should be there in the forum... plz check it... but its not today.. may be some 6 months before....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom