removed channel from d2h

d2h Want to have maximum channels not the Quality of channel , D2h want Quantity Not the Quality ...

cnbc prim hd telecasts indian stock market news for few hrs, rest of the time crap content is telecasted plus its not worth to have a ch for that

Vikram said:
d2h Want to have maximum channels not the Quality of channel , D2h want Quantity Not the Quality ...

i disagree, videocon d2h has most quality chs which other operators do not have

Dangal, Enterr10, TV24, Sudarshan News, Baby TV, Star Utsav, Cinema TV, B4U Movies, MGM.. These channels are crap for me

All people do not like the same thing......Some Useless For me Some Useless for u,

Vikram said:

d2h leads in both Quantity and Quality compare to other Dths

Anybody should not be advised to remove any channel as he or she may dislike that. U can just put an opinion to know what others thinking about your choice. This is my opinion about this thread. :u

guys give me the list of quality channels those not available on other dth???

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock