Rental Packages

• Thread starter Thread starter kumarvishwas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 23
  • Views Views: Views 2,302

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys I have installed adtv HD+ STB recently,I am thinking to make annual rental payment for World Cup mega hd 22 package(525rs/moth),but I have heard somewhere that if You recharge for a year package no new channel would be added to your package throughout the year,means that if Recharged today and if axn hd is launched for free tomorrow in my package so I'll not be getting it for a year and if I want it I have to pay extra like 45rs/month,is this true?

kumarvishwas said:
Guys I have installed adtv HD+ STB recently,I am thinking to make annual rental payment for World Cup mega hd 22 package(525rs/moth),but I have heard somewhere that if You recharge for a year package no new channel would be added to your package throughout the year,means that if Recharged today and if axn hd is launched for free tomorrow in my package so I'll not be getting it for a year and if I want it I have to pay extra like 45rs/month,is this true?

Happy welcome to DDF bro.and also i am also having this question.gud question wait for other members to answer.i also egarly waiting.....bro

Dear I am also in confusion for the same.I planned to wait for 1 week before changing ARP,
Right now am using Mega 19 HD with HD+.

As long as the pack remains and does not get old, you will be getting the new channels.... But if the new package is introduced you won't get any new channels...

I think any dth has the authority to change any package at any time ;
It depends on how customers react to the change as they might lose loyal customers forever.
As far to my knowledge, if you are on a long term hd pack, they will add any hd channel at your request other than premium channels !

One If I opt ARP for Mega 19 HD, and if they add new HD can i get the new HD Channels.

laxman16 said:
Happy welcome to DDF bro.and also i am also having this question.gud question wait for other members to answer.i also egarly waiting.....bro

amansingh said:
As long as the pack remains and does not get old, you will be getting the new channels.... But if the new package is introduced you won't get any new channels...

frankn said:
One If I opt ARP for Mega 19 HD, and if they add new HD can i get the new HD Channels.

Probably u will...no guarantee!

Seems no one's into ARP,I got 2 months free subscription from airtel on installing the dth nd during that time &tv hd and hbo defined hd and hbo hits hd were not introduced,now they are introduced so they are not added to my package instead they are asking to pay 45 for &tv hd and 75 for later one's,so I don't think they would add any channels in ARP packages for a year till the package validity ends,I would have to pay extra to subscribe them,if anyone has subscribed to ARP please reply

I have subscribed to 3 mnth ARP of mega HD 22 pack ....in feb ....later on they added star sports 4 HD & ANDTV HD in my pack so it became 24 HD without any call to CC and extra cost

vellalucky andtv hd was added to your digital tv after you ARP was finished and you renewed it or during the time in which ur ARP was valid means in april?

Back
Top Bottom