Reporter TV added again on Tatasky TP

RE: Reporter TV added again by Tatasky

venkataraman said:
but super tv removed

4 channels removed on Sunday including Super TV & Reporter TV. Now Reporter TV only came back. Hope they will re add Super TV also...

Hope Tata Sky readded MBC TV also because many of our DDF friends of Tata Sky is not happy with the removal of MBC TV.

Akash said:
Which dth u think I have
Stop spamming please. Humble request. I am saying you, if you miss your chance this time then even your aften ban ids will be kicked out of here.

Enough spam you did. Go and see in a tv showroom and check yourself live screenshots. Instead of asking here again and again when no one is interested to share because they know who is asking for!

subinjoseph said:
Fake news

What make you use the term "fake" ? :angry  Don't write stereotyped words. :wall :no   What is your contribution for this forum before claiming Sadiq Anna's news to be "fake" ? A small vacation wont be bad bro. What say bro ? :wall

If you cant appreciate somebody's hard work don't use words like this to defame it. :no :no :angry

Bishnu15 said:
What make you use the term "fake" ? :angry  Don't write stereotyped words. :wall :no   What is your contribution for this forum before claiming Sadiq Anna's news to be "fake" ? A small vacation wont be bad bro. What say bro ? :wall

If you cant appreciate somebody's hard work don't use words like this to defame it. :no :no :angry

Bro before blindly blaming him you need to know one thing. Reporter TV didn't added to the stb till now, it's only added in TP. I think he is not much aware of this & said it as fake news.:k

I think to avoid confusion & unwanted comments btwn the user's dont know much abt the testing details all those ..
  • @Sadiq anna may update the thread title as "testing in tp or added in tp" instead of the word "added in tatasky" coz most of the users taken the thread title as itz added in Tatasky stb (LCN) :) #JustAsuggestion ..

Sai Laxman said:
I think to avoid confusion & unwanted comments btwn the user dont abt the testing dtls all those ..
  • @Sadiq anna may update the thread title as "testing in tp or added in tp" instead of the word "added in tatasky" coz most of the users taken the thread title as itz added in Tatasky stb (LCN) :) #JustAsuggestion ..
Done..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock