DDF Exclusive Rerun Hindi Show Updates

First Kyunki, then Kahani, now Kasauti
And after that they'll air late 2000's and early 2010's Star Plus Serials after Balaji shows airing is completed i really appreciate ekta mam for bringing these old shows for nostalgia i wish other production house learn from her

And after that they'll air late 2000's and early 2010's Star Plus Serials after Balaji shows airing is completed i really appreciate ekta mam for bringing these old shows for nostalgia i wish other production house learn from her
Not Ekta Kapoor but Star Plus is telecasting them. Also, Balaji library is that huge that Star Plus need one more channel to broadcast them completely. Star Plus is skipping the inbetween episodes I guess.

Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki
Starting from 2nd August
3:30pm
Source
Disney Plus Hotstar is streaming episode wise like on TV. But they are not showing before TV.
7o1ASlQ.jpg

Star Plus Afternoon Band

1:00pm Tera Mera Saath Rahe
2:30pm Kasautii Zindagi Kay
3:30pm Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii
5:00pm Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Not Ekta Kapoor but Star Plus is telecasting them. Also, Balaji library is that huge that Star Plus need one more channel to broadcast them completely. Star Plus is skipping the inbetween episodes I guess.
Yes first they did with kasturi now they did with KGGK i hope SP airs Sabki Laadli Bebo and Navya Re-Runs on afternoons

I think star plus should air shriman shrimati, gharwali uparwali, hum saath aath hain, cincinnati babla boo, karishma ka karishma and small wonder.

Big Magic's Baal Krishna is airing on DD National at 9pm (Mon-Fri)

Sapna Babul Ka… Bidaai
Starts 29 August Mon-Sun 4-5PM on Star Bharat.

Why Star Plus is showing reruns of old serials like kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu, bhabhi and kukum,kasauti 🤔😏

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock