DDF Exclusive Rerun Hindi Show Updates

Yes, KBC is actually airing. Seriously, Sony. You got Sony Pal and Sony Wah. Yet, you gave syndication rights to some other channel before a re-run on your own.

Even zee has syndication agreement with many FTA hindi movie channels and they share big number of bollywood films with them instead of airing many of these on their own channels . Maybe they are not able to monetise content properly while airing on own channels while syndication route would b providing more monetary profit. Even Viacom18 has such syndication agreement for its GEC and Hindi Movies content with various FTA channels. Star/Disney too shares very limited number of hindi movies with B4U, Goldmines but they alongwith viacom18 make sure to give space to all such content also on their respective channels

The Crime Patrol episodes which are being shown on Sony Wah are from Season 1 of the show aired on SET in 2003 with a different host.
And SET hasn't uploaded any episodes from This season yet on YT nor available on Sony Liv.
Season 2 has host change - Sakshi Tanwar and Anup Soni as new Host.
Episodes are there on YT (ep 2 missing), but not on Sony Liv yet, just titled crime Patrol with no Season name.

The Crime Patrol episodes which are being shown on Sony Wah are from Season 1 of the show aired on SET in 2003 with a different host.
And SET hasn't uploaded any episodes from This season yet on YT nor available on Sony Liv.
Season 2 has host change - Sakshi Tanwar and Anup Soni as new Host.
Episodes are there on YT (ep 2 missing), but not on Sony Liv yet, just titled crime Patrol with no Season name.
That host was Shakti Anand. Those sirens in the intro back than gave me PTSD when I was around 3-4. Since, then Crime Patrol is partially banned in my house.

Surya putra karan start 28novamber mon-sat|9am
ppMELGB.jpg

Sony Wah to show "Wah Comedy Station" after CID at approximately 10.30 pm.
This will showcase the "Bittu Bak Bak" videos.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock