DDF Exclusive Rerun Hindi Show Updates

Not a new thing. I don't think any Sony show has been completed yet by Enterr10 Network. before this Sajan re jooth mat bolo, Chidiyaghar etc. were also stopped midway.
Why they do such things?
Even Cid has not being telecasted from episode 1 to last episode.
They are telecasting any random episodes whole day on dangal 2

Why they do such things?
Even Cid has not being telecasted from episode 1 to last episode.
They are telecasting any random episodes whole day on dangal 2
Not sure but I think they are collecting Sony shows. So that even if Sony Pal and other channels come in future on DD Free dish, they will be able to survive in the market by showing these shows. Like Shemaroo has rights of Garuda(SAB) and many Sony shows but they not showing it on TV.

Not sure but I think they are collecting Sony shows. So that even if Sony Pal and other channels come in future on DD Free dish, they will be able to survive in the market by showing these shows. Like Shemaroo has rights of Garuda(SAB) and many Sony shows but they not showing it on TV.
Shemaroo can't air shows because they have to take special permission and give royalty to Sony.
But at least the shows being aired should be all episodes.
They should not stop in between.

2 Pakistani SAB tv shows on Manoranjan Prime
"Dunya Gol Hai"
at 08:00PM
"Ajnabi Humsafar" at 08:30PM

"Ramayan"(DD National,1987) on Shemaroo TV
From 01 January 2024 at 07:00PM

2 Pakistani SAB tv shows on Manoranjan Prime
"Dunya Gol Hai"
at 08:00PM
"Ajnabi Humsafar" at 08:30PM
2 more pakistani shows coming soon on Manoranjan prime
"Hum tum" and "Suno chanda"

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock