Review- Live Pocket Tv launched (extra channels on app)

• Thread starter people
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 10,927
I think they are providing poor quality, bcoz they know most data connections are only 2G, 2G+.
If ppl wont be able to stream channels, and would buffer... they might feel frustrated, and not opt for the service in d future... or the service may not become popular, going on d notion that "it takes time to stream channel". :k

Re: RE: Review- Live Pocket Tv launched (extra channels on app)

shawl_who said:
I think they are providing poor quality, bcoz they know most data connections are only 2G, 2G+.
If ppl wont be able to stream channels, and would buffer... they might feel frustrated, and not opt for the service in d future... or the service may not become popular, going on d notion that "it takes time to stream channel". :k

Better they provide 2 qualities like 480p for 2g n 720p for 3g like un youtube n all

Re: RE: Review- Live Pocket Tv launched (extra channels on app)

shawl_who said:

Better they 2qualities like 480p for 2g n 720p for 3g like in youtube n all

Srajal Ag said:
Better they 2qualities like 480p for 2g n 720p for 3g like in youtube n all

i am getting good quality on 3G.but not HD.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock