DDF Exclusive Rishety,Rishtey Cineplex and Cineplex HD to rebrand as Colors Rishtey,Colors Cineplex and Colors Cineplex HD respectively.

• Thread starter Basil
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 35
  • Views: Views 11,141
Status
Not open for further replies.
Colors would be rebranding ristey,rishtey Cineplex, rishtey Cineplex HD to it's parental name colors and also rebranding colors kannada cinema logo as same as colors bangla cinema.
Rishtey channels would be rebranded on colors golden petal award where rishtey would be launched as separate GEC to cater rural india. Cineplex HD would be premium channel with certain amount where as colors Cineplex will be INR 3

If they'll make these FTA then again they'll be forced to either remove the Colors prefix from these channels
Where is this written to change prefix?

Where is this written to change prefix?
Don't know but I got to know about this here only during the launch of SUM when I used to visit here as a guest.

During the launch of FTA movie channel, Star Gold Romance, Star India was ordered to either change the name of the channel or make Star Gold a FTA channel because a FTA channel can't have a prefix of pay channels & vice versa. So, they changed the name to Star Utsav Movies. Same case with Zee & V18 also. V18 launched the HD version of Rishtey Cineplex but removed the Rishtey prefix because it was a FTA channel & Cineplex HD is a pay channel & now as it's a pay channel so replacing Rishtey prefix with Colors & star is renaming SUM to SGF.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harnessing the power of brand COLORS, Viacom18 has brought its 24-hour Hindi movie channel, Rishtey Cineplex and the Hindi general entertainment channel, Rishtey under the COLORS umbrella. Assuming their new identities March 1st onwards, the channels will be known as ‘COLORS CINEPLEX’ and ‘COLORS RISHTEY’ respectively.
From where you got this bro :huh:

Update sun direct has updated the epg name of rishtey to colours rishtey and Cineplex to colours Cineplex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock