Rishtey Cineplex Now Started Working On Reliance Big Tv

samand said:
Will rishtey cineplex :hd launch :new

No
Whenever they'll launch a hindi movie HD channel it would be with Colors branding and not Rishtey
Viacom is the largest network with tons of money but still they are not able to penetrate deep into Indian television,they are missing out in most watched genres like Hindi/English movies,Sports and Infotainment :dodgy :dodgy

kumarvishwas said:
No
Whenever they'll launch a hindi movie HD channel it would be with Colors branding and not Rishtey
Viacom is the largest network with tons of money but still they are not able to penetrate deep into Indian television,they are missing out in most watched genres like Hindi/English movies,Sports and Infotainment :dodgy :dodgy

agreed

Launching a FTA movies channel that too will show most of South Dubbed Movies :hehe isn't waste :dodgy

Rushil.D said:
agreed

Launching a FTA movies channel that too will show most of South Dubbed Movies :hehe isn't waste :dodgy

I agree you 100%
they launched this channel to show South dubbed movies for dd free dish customers

But why they not launched colors cineplex?:skd
may be because colors brand cannot come to dd free dish:)

i like South movies. it is good channels for me. hope d2h will add it

Fast update Adithya Vikram bro:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup

Nice Snapshot @ Jay Vithlani bro:clap:clap:luv:luv:tup:tup

&

Bro's most of Rishtey Cineplex playing tamil movies in hindi audio:shy:shy

The Channel is in test mode. Its showing only hindi serials.

Vicky said:
Bro's most of Rishtey Cineplex playing tamil movies in hindi audio:shy:shy

coz itz in testing mode bro thats only :) ..

The channel is available from Bronze Pack onwards. Good News.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock