Rowdy Rathore ...!!

RE: Rowdy Rathore Movie Review From me

Has the biggest non-holiday opening weekend ever. Has smashed previous records by a big margin. Collects a colossal Rs 48.3 cr + nett in its first 3 days. Breakup:- Fri 15.1 cr, Sat 14.7 cr, Sun 18.5 cr +. The box-office performance of ROWDY RATHORE is *better* than this year's first Blockbuster AGNEEPATH, if one compares the Fri to Sun numbers. Of course, AGNEEPATH had the advantage of a 4-day opening weekend [Thursday to Sunday], therefore the opening weekend total is bigger. AGNEEPATH's opening weekend total stood at Rs 67.5 cr nett [Thu 23 cr, Fri 12.75 cr, Sat 14.5 cr, Sun 17.25 cr]

‘Rowdy Rathore’ earns Rs 48 crores on day 3 Read more: ‘Rowdy Rathore’ earns Rs 48 c

‘Rowdy Rathore’ gets a grand opening in India. Screened on 2,800 theatres across the country, the film made a total of Rs 48 crores on day 3. The movie had a fabulous opening on Friday. It earned 15 crores on day 1. Made on a budget of 45 crores, the film was Akshay Kumar’s first ever big opening. The film marks the return of Akshay into action after seven years.

Akki thanks all his fans for the making the big a big hit. "I owe a HUGE thank you to my audience! You are the only reason behind the biggest opening weekend of my career! Love Rowdy," Akshay Kumar tweeted.

Directed by Prabhu Deva and co-produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali, the film is a Hindi remake of south movie.

There are many factors worked in favor of the ‘Rowdy Rathore’. The film marks the return of Akki into action after long years. Secondly, hit was Sonakshi Sinha’s second film after the blockbuster ‘Dabangg’ and another important reason is that it was the first big film after IPL and audiences thronged into the theatres.

Read more..

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock