Rowdy Rathore ...!!

Rowdy Rathore Movie Review From me

Here is review hope it helps you

Story: The story of the film is based on a south indian movie
And it is a re-make of south indian movie .just little bit changes made according to hindi cinema And the film is unpridictable Means you can't pridict any upcoming moment And it is totally masaala entertainment movie

Direction: The film is directed by prabhudeva . who have already directed super hit action movie like wanted and this time also prabhudeva is back with bang and he makes a nice and strong movie . you don' feel boring while watching the movie As prabhudeva picked up the really well .
All in one prabhudeva done his job

Star Performances: The performances is just superb as master acting from khiladi kumar in both roles khiladi as well as comedian and the whole film usp is itself akshay kumar .Specially his character Vikram Rathod is just brilliant . And sonakshi have don't much stronger role as like Dabangg

All In One : The movie is just brilliant and you can go for it and Akshay khiladi avtar is the usp of the film . The surprising moments are just brilliant and songs are also good

Rating: 3.5 out of 5

RE: Rowdy Rathore Movie Review From me

Wah... :luv

After a long time... Excellent review... Glad to see expert review from you again... :sp

As Prabhu Dheva is director that's why film is based on a south indian movie... And bro you watched it in first show? :sp

Bapun Raz said:
As Prabhu Dheva is director that's why film is based on a south indian movie... And bro you watched it in first show? :sp

Ya bro. first day 2nd show

WoW... Yesterday i was thinking about watching this movie... Surely i will watch tomorrow... :sp

Vacations going so me too free... ;)

Bapun Raz said:
WoW... Yesterday i was thinking about watching this movie... Surely i will watch tomorrow... :sp

Vacations going so me too free... ;)

Go for it bro.

Excellent review. :tup Will go today's evening show. :tup

I will watch the movie surely. ;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock