Good News RRR | Ram Charan, Jr. NTR, SSR

Got opportunity to watch this movie with some "Westerners" couple of days back. Since I have a bad memory. I didn't remember what I had watched earlier. I didn't had liked this movie earlier. But I had it a go anyway. They praised the acting of Ramcharan and NTR Jr. Even the pacing of the story was praised. That song at the beginning was perfect. What they hated. Even what I hated is how they demonized the villains at every scene they could. This is backguard when it comes to filmmaking. Not expected from a big time director like SS Rajamouli. Those rebels training was so cringy to watch. Some of the VFX was also considered a joke here. Tiger at the beginning scene was unbelievable . I would rate RRR same as something like Shamshera which is something. But RRR still had a stronger story to care for. Unlike Shamsera where I just don't care who wins by the end. Rating 2 out of 5.

RRR for Oscars

Yxv3e2e.jpg
xfu56Nf.jpg

Source

RRR looked stunning on Tata Play Bollywood Premiere HD. Not counting the VFX of animals here. Can't say same about Zee Cinema HD. Appreciate the premium treatment given by Zee. But it needs to be on Sony Max HD soon.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock