Rs. 40 Bonus on Recharge of Rs. 601 or More!

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 7,430

Gssran

Contributor
Reaction score
Now get bigger bonus on your Tatasky recharges,
Recharge with Rs.601 or more & get a bonus of Rs.40,
Or
Recharge with 301-600 & get bonus of Rs.15,

JxofKXw.jpg

I get bonus of 200 on recharge of 500. Only i activate for IPL.

good offer, i think only tatasky give best offer because they don't have base.

what is so great in it, tata sky already charge a lot more for their base packs and gains huge profit, even if they give Few Rupees free credit then also they are just covering up the huge charges we pay for base packages

Other DTH's add channels pe channels and Tata Sky gives Offer pe Offer...and in case of Tata Sky it can be said..."Iss haath de...uss haath le"

This bigger bonus offer is good for long term pack. Recharge with 601 every month & withing 4 months you will 160 extra, use all amount to pay the price of semi-annual or annual pack.

mystic said:
This bigger bonus offer is good for long term pack. Recharge with 601 every month & withing 4 months you will 160 extra, use all amount to pay the price of semi-annual or annual pack.

You are mistaken about this bonus offer bro. the additional bonus amount will only get added before the due date. that's the new rule, before amount used to be credited on the same day of the recharge. :wall:wall:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock