Rubika Liyaquat left ABP News and joins Bharat 24

• Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,656
For your kind information Jagdish Chandra was already running News channel 1st India News which regional news channel.
Also, just look at the social media outlets of
News18 Rajasthan (ETV Rajasthan)
ZEE Rajasthan (ZEE Media Network)
1st India News Rajasthan
You'll found engagement on 1st India News more than any other Rajasthan based news channel.
As we talking about being expert 1st India News already predicted result during exit poll results. Also, wether in any state 1st India News/Bharat 24 was reporting first.
Me and my family was following each channel closely and found that they are announcing winners very quickly.
He was the person behind Zee Hindustan, which shut down.
He has no idea about what is there outside of Rajasthan. He was failed to run a national news channel earlier too.

She has joined NDTV

Interesting! I have never heard of Bharat 24 prior to hearing about Rubika Liyaquat's departure from ABP News. Maybe she decided to switch to NDTV in order to reach a wider audience. Hopefully NDTV can launch in HD quality soon. Their news clips on YouTube still look like they are from the early 2000s. đź« 

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock