Rubika Liyaquat left ABP News and joins Bharat 24

• Thread starter A4Akash
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 25
  • Views: Views 5,656
ABP network did a massive round of layoffs. That’s why she joined another channel…
ABP News is now at 7th number at Hindi News Channel TRP list.
What a fall!
(PS- The channel owner's Teligraph news paper is against BJP, but ABP News loves BJP, more than anyone.)

Also, ABP is shutting down Uttar Pradesh and Punjab based local channels.

Owner Jagdish Chandra has no idea about news or politics outside of Rajasthan. He was a government officer in Rajasthan.
He definitely has some sources of black money from which he became boss of news channels which don't exist now (shut down/rebranded, from Zee).
Maxim 1.5 years, this channel Bharat 24 will become next Mahua News.

Owner Jagdish Chandra has no idea about news or politics outside of Rajasthan. He was a government officer in Rajasthan.
He definitely has some sources of black money from which he became boss of news channels which don't exist now (shut down/rebranded, from Zee).
Maxim 1.5 years, this channel Bharat 24 will become next Mahua News.
For your kind information Jagdish Chandra was already running News channel 1st India News which regional news channel.
Also, just look at the social media outlets of
News18 Rajasthan (ETV Rajasthan)
ZEE Rajasthan (ZEE Media Network)
1st India News Rajasthan
You'll found engagement on 1st India News more than any other Rajasthan based news channel.
As we talking about being expert 1st India News already predicted result during exit poll results. Also, wether in any state 1st India News/Bharat 24 was reporting first.
Me and my family was following each channel closely and found that they are announcing winners very quickly.

For your kind information Jagdish Chandra was already running News channel 1st India News which regional news channel.
Also, just look at the social media outlets of
News18 Rajasthan (ETV Rajasthan)
ZEE Rajasthan (ZEE Media Network)
1st India News Rajasthan
You'll found engagement on 1st India News more than any other Rajasthan based news channel.
As we talking about being expert 1st India News already predicted result during exit poll results. Also, wether in any state 1st India News/Bharat 24 was reporting first.
Me and my family was following each channel closely and found that they are announcing winners very quickly.
That First India is the worst newspaper I have ever read in my life. School students produces better newspaper than that. Social

Bharat24 was removed from DD Free Dish a few days ago due to not being able to pay the fees.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock