Russia Today added on LCN 363.

Re: RE: Russia Today added on LCN 363.

me_saket said:
Only d2h and dish doing degrade

Sent from my HuaweiU8300

Only d2h and Dish TV and not Tata Sky ?

DTH Operators Only Downgrade HD Feed To SD For Providing us SD of That HD Channels Some Of SD Channels Which Are Downgrade into SD by DTH Operators Because That Channels are not available in SD Format In C Band The Channels Like HBO Hits, HBO Defined, M Tunes, History TV 18 etc.. :)

Rushil.D said:
DTH Operators Only Downgrade HD Feed To SD For Providing us SD of That HD Channels Some Of SD Channels Which Are Downgrade into SD by DTH Operators Because That Channels are not available in SD Format In C Band The Channels Like HBO Hits, HBO Defined, M Tunes, History TV 18 etc.. :)

Can you give some proof that HD channel is available in SD ratio along with HD logo :huh

Anirudha Das said:
Can you give some proof that HD channel is available in SD ratio along with HD logo :huh

Bro I am Saying That Some Channels Are HD Only But DTH Operators Downgrading that Channels Into SD :k

Rushil.D said:
Bro I am Saying That Some Channels Are HD Only But DTH Operators Downgrading that Channels Into SD :k

I never see any HD channel in SD ratio and I am also unaware with this fact that DTH companies downgrading HD channels to SD channels.

Anirudha Das said:
I never see any HD channel in SD ratio and I am also unaware with this fact that DTH companies downgrading HD channels to SD channels.

See M Tunes HD and M Tunes SD Both Are Same Expect Quality :k

Photo_0346.jpg

Photo_0347.jpg

Rushil.D said:
See M Tunes HD and M Tunes SD Both Are Same Expect Quality :k

Why not you mentioning this fact that only TATA(SKY is doing this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock