Russia Today LCN Changed

Their are 2 possibilities

1, They are Going to add 200+ SD channels
2, They are Rearranging HD channels LCN Starting From (LCN 750 )

Npnn007 said:
Their are 2 possibilities

1, They are Going to add 200+ SD channels
2, They are Rearranging HD channels LCN Starting From (LCN 750 )

First they should atleast add the 10 sd channels bro,most of people till now using the sd stb only,

Vicky said:
First they should atleast add the 10 sd channels bro,most of people till now using the sd stb only,

Vicky bro today my distributor said - sun network going to shutdown 4 action channels (sun action , gemini action,...)and they going to launch new  2HD channels (Gemini Music HD & surya HD)@next month first week , but i haven't full details , can you confirm about news :huh  :huh :-/

Very good move by scraping action channels you might be true anna in current testing channels one of them is Gemini HD they may replace soon

sutharshan said:
Vicky bro today my distributor said - sun network going to shutdown 4 action channels (sun action , gemini action,...)and they going to launch new  2HD channels (Gemini Music HD & surya HD)@next month first week , but i haven't full details , can you confirm about news :huh  :huh :-/

Sutharshan bro,if removed means good news :) ,they always playing the repeated old movie in that channels :shy

Chances for Surya HD is high , because the top 2 Malayalam channels launched HD channels 1.5 years before. Now it become a prestigious issue for Sun Network...

Why not Udaya tv hd?

Position wise it may be in 5th place(in kannada market), but it has more viewership than surya tv.

Shashank said:
Why not Udaya tv hd?

Position wise it may be in 5th place(in kannada market), but it has more viewership than surya tv.

In Kerala Surya Tv has More Movie Collection in their Library Than Mazhavil Manorama
Also they are One of the leading Malayalam GEC after Star's Asianet

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock