Russia Today to add on 16th May (lcn: 363)

geekvishal said:
They have enough space. They have to just keep adding quality channels along with crap ones. ;)

Needed 2 or 3 good HD channels too.....for all Indian viewers.....

timkamat said:
And what's wrong if he has shared this peace of knowledge with other members? Where's the need to discourage him?

No discouragement Sir I believe in him his Sister works in d2h he itself a dealer of d2h so he is special for us he knows better then anyone but he hesitate to break the news.

Re: RE: Russia Today to add on 16th May (lcn: 363)

Anirudha Das said:
No discouragement Sir I believe in him his Sister works in d2h he itself a dealer of d2h so he is special for us he knows better then anyone but he hesitate to break the news.

Okay, Cool!

good addition by d2h i will be more happy if they will add maiboli , sandesh news , mtv indies and al jajeera news , zee action and zee premiere

aaryan dhage said:
good addition by d2h i will be more happy if they will add maiboli , sandesh news , mtv indies and al jajeera news , zee action and zee premiere

When d2h will add these channels any inside news ?

Very surprising news. I was waiting for this channel very long time. This is a heavenly addition for a news lover like me who always watch BBC and CNN. Now with the addition of RT, it is possible to see the entire picture of an incident. Because CNN/BBC are always showing us one side of the coin. Now its possible to view the alternative side of every major geopolitical drama.

good addition for d2h users hoping that tata sky too add this channel:sp:sp:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock