New Serial Name :- 'Saaheb , Biwi Aur Boss’
Tv Channel :- SAB TV
Replaced Show :- Hum Aapke Ghar Mein Rehte Hain
Produced by :- Benaifer Kohli
Genre :- Comedy Show
Start Date/Launch Date :- 22 dec 2015
Telecast :- Monday to Friday
Timings :- 10 pm

SAB Tv is Planning to Launch a New Show which is tentatively titled as 'Saaheb, Biwi Aur Boss’. Mugdha and Vipul Roy plays the lead role in this show.

The show is produced by Benaifer Kohli . They are trying to add talented faces in the show.
Production House :- Edit II Productions
Edit II Productions is famous for Sab Tv's F.I.R and &Tv's Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai!.

The show will revolve around the female protagonist’s struggle to juggle between her married life and work.

Well, the unique thing with regards the show will be a funny twist in the concept.

'Cast:-
Mugdha Chaphekar (Last seen in Satrangi Sasural)
Vipul Roy (last seen in F.I.R)

Promo of the Show 'Saaheb, Biwi Aur Boss’ is not released by Sab Tv .Stay updated with Us for More News about this Show.

RE: "Saaheb Biwi Aur Boss" Coming Soon On SONY SAB

Thanks for the Update bro :tup

'Saheb Biwi Aur Boss' Coming Soon on Sab tv

SAB Tv is Planning to Launch a New Show which is tentatively titled as 'Saheb , Biwi Aur Boss’. Mugdha and Vipul Roy plays the lead role in this show.

The show is produced by Benaifer Kohli . They are trying to add talented faces in the show.
Production House :- Edit II Productions

Edit II Productions is famous for Sab Tv's F.I.R and &Tv's Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hai!.

The show will revolve around the female protagonist’s struggle to juggle between her married life and work

Well, the unique thing with regards the show will be a funny twist in the concept.

Timing of 'Saheb,Biwi Aur Boss’

New Serial Name :- 'Saheb , Biwi Aur Boss’
Tv Channel :- SAB TV
Replaced Show :- Hum Aapke Ghar Mein Rehte Hain
Produced by :- Benaifer Kohli
Genre :- Comedy Show
Start Date/Launch Date :- Update Soon
Telecast :- Monday to Friday
Timings :- Update Soon

RE: 'Saheb Biwi Aur Boss' Coming Soon on Sab tv

Already posted here Link Removed

RE: 'Saheb Biwi Aur Boss' Coming Soon on Sab tv

SarfaRaZ said:
Already posted here Link Removed

yeah bro i also saw after posting Smod close this thread:huh:shy:tup

Sahib Biwi Aur Boss Coming soon on Sony Sab

Sahib biwi aur boss coming soon in sony sab par

RE: Sahib Biwi Aur Boss Coming soon on Sony Sab

:hello Already posted here Link Removed

Sahib Biwi aur Boss Dec 21st day 10pm on Sony Sab

Sab tv par sahib biwi aur boss ki masti 21 dec 10 pm

RE: "Saaheb Biwi Aur Boss" Coming Soon On SONY SAB

I saw The promo and i found it Quite funny :Tup

SS
Capture.png

Sab TV slots new office comedy ‘Sahib, Biwi Aur Boss’ at 10 pm

Sab TV is all set to launch a new office comedy called Sahib, Biwi Aur Boss on 21 December. The show will be aired from Monday – Friday at 10 pm.

The channel has roped in Vimal Pan Masala as the presenting sponsor for the show. 

Un_1.jpg

The story will revolve around these three central characters – a husband, wife and her boss. The show is produced by Sanjay Kohli, who also produced police station based comedy show F.I.R. The show will see Vipul Roy as Sahib, Mugdha Chapekar as the Biwi and Resham Tipnis as the Boss. 

Speaking about the show, Sab TV senior EVP & business head Anooj Kaoor said, “We are very excited about Sahib, Biwi Aur Boss; the concept of the show is very refreshing. The show hinges on situational comedy, which always resonates with various kinds of audiences. We have worked with Sanjay Kohli in the past on F.I.R, which was a big hit. This time too, we hope to have another fruitful association.”
Indian Television Dot Com | Sab TV slots new office comedy ‘Sahib, Biwi Aur Boss’ at 10 pm

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock