Saath Nibhaana Saathiya team heads to Switzerland

kramkumar

Contributor
Reaction score
After the cast of shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, Choti Bahu, Khichi, Baa Bahu Aur Bau, it's Gopi aka Jiaa Manek and Rashi aka Rucha Ramesh Hasabnis of Star Plus's show Saath Nibhaana Saathiya are busy preparing for a trip to Switzerland.

Their excitement is in the air and everyone is busy preparing for the trip which starts on April 19th. It will be a ten days of extensive outdoor shoot with all the crew and family members.

A super excited Gopi said, "When I heard the news I thought that the creative team was playing a prank on me, but was ecstatic when we learnt we were actually traveling. I am really looking forward to it and am sure that all of us will have a great time." The trip is going to ensure 'more work and even more play'. And surely more masala for the viewers.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Jiaa-Manek-heads-to-Switzerland/articleshow/7988006.cms

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock