SAB HD will add in few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: SAB HD and MOVIES NOW 2 HD will be added soon

Sai Laxman said:
What type of proof :huh .. In adtv msg system is only proof but it didnt update yet now i think :) .. And also sep. 16 is the proof and it will not added sep. 17 thread will be closed by team :) ..

Do u still think by the same way that thread should be closed?

RE: SAB HD and MOVIES NOW 2 HD will be added on 16th sept

Chnls not added :no

8b15b2209616eeacf2fccff87a39a220.jpg

Thakur said:
:-/ your thread topic different issue :huh first post source less ?? other airtel dealer not confirmed 16 sep addition:k
Let's wait & watch tomorrow midnight :k

Sutharshan bro plz reply :huh:huh

Thakur said:
Sutharshan bro plz reply :huh:huh

What's the need to quote the image....
He is trustable member but due to Airtels laziness he is losing his trust...

I request shawl or kv bro to close this thread and reopen on Monday to avoid further discussions

Most of the times Sutharshan bro news has come true.

If channels are not added for some reason then i think Sutharshan bro or any thread starter need to take responsibility to give update or change thread title.

If this is not happening in few hours then Shawl Bro must close the thread until these channels are added.

RE: SAB HD and MOVIES NOW 2 HD will add in few days

thread title is changed :k

sab hd is confirmed.... so this news is 100% true, its confirmed by nilu bro as well.
moreover, sutharsan bros news has come true n d past of 2-3 sd chnls addition, and 1 hd addition.

we all know airtel changes its mind often, so we need to wait for d exact day for addition. :k

RE: SAB HD and MOVIES NOW 2 HD will add in few days

good to see other 'coming soon' thread get closed and the title of this thread has changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock