RE: SAB HD and MOVIES NOW 2 HD will be added on 16th sept

Good news for adtv viewrs :tup

sutharshan said:
Updates
SAB HD -51/=
MN2 HD -51/=
(Max HD pack)

HBO HD, Le Plex HD to stay premium for some more time?Maybe till the launch of Star movies premiere HD.

Sai Laxman said:
What is there to laugh :huh ..

Bro, You're comparing Hindi, which is one of the national/official languages of India, with tamil, which is just a regional language of Tamil nadu!! The truth is that 90% of Indians(even including the NRIs) understand Hindi, while very few Indians from outside Tamil nadu who understand tamil..  

Yes, forum rules state that english is to be used, which I fully agree(otherwise it would be unfair to the 10% of Indians not understanding hindi), but your way of drawing a parallel between Hindi and tamil seemed really very funny, atleast for me.....

:rofl :rofl :rofl

rizhberg said:
Bro, You're comparing Hindi, which is the national/official language of India, with tamil, which is just a regional language of Tamil nadu!! The truth is that 90% of Indians(even including the NRIs) understand Hindi, while very few Indians from outside Tamil nadu who understand tamil..  

Yes, forum rules state that english is to be used, which I fully agree(otherwise it would be unfair to the 10% of Indians not understanding hindi), but your way of drawing a parallel between Hindi and tamil seemed really very funny, atleast for me.....

True

rizhberg said:
Bro, You're comparing Hindi, which is one of the national/official languages of India, with tamil, which is just a regional language of Tamil nadu!! The truth is that 90% of Indians(even including the NRIs) understand Hindi, while very few Indians from outside Tamil nadu who understand tamil..  

I agree with you bro but respect the south language too if u think 90% know hindi incorrect 65% check Indian language official website remaining are others but anyway our national language is Hindi Boz the states of hindi language are high you can say simple no instead of in respecting the language.

Appa said:
I agree with you bro but respect the south language too if u think 90% know hindi incorrect 65% check Indian language official website remaining are others but anyway our national language is Hindi Boz the states of hindi language are high you can say simple no instead of in respecting the language.

Sorry bro, I didn't mean to disrespect any south language... Why would I, even one of my aunts is from kerala!! But what he said was funny.
Tomorrow if I say I'll use Assamese here if someone uses Hindi, of course people will laugh at me!

Optimus_Prime said:
:no :no :no offtopic please!!!!!!

Really very very sorry. But mark my words, it'll never ever, ever ever hapen again.

Yess!! Finally Ghotala family in  :hd !!!

:eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock