Sabse Smart Kaun | starts 4th June Mon-Fri 6:30pm @ STAR Plus

• Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 14
  • Views Views: Views 7,551

Ravi Dubey anchor of this show l saw on today's match he came to present star plus nayi soch award

I think that this show will Mark the end of two shows, Ikkyawan and Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh because it would be an hour long episode each weekday evening.

So today I watched this show on Star Plus.
I would say that this show has something different from other shows on TV it's totally game of mind and money.
Best part of this show is it has hotstar play along feature which make it more intresting.
Ravi Dubey is very talented actor and host that's no doubt so he never let you bored.
Why do we watch TV? To refresh our mind and for timepass so it's very gr8 choice.
It's very good show for kid as well as students as it fun learning game which sharps your mind.
I will give 3.5/5 STAR.

Last edited:

So today I watched this show on Star Plus.
I would say that this show has something different from other shows on TV it's totally game of mind and money.
Best part of this show is it has hotstar play along feature which make it more intresting.
Ravi Dubey is very talented actor and host that's no doubt so he never let you bored.
Why do we watch TV? To refresh are mind and for timepass so it's very gr8 choice.
It's very good show for kid as well as students as it fun learning game which sharps your mind.
I will give 3.5/5 STAR.
Thanks bro

Back
Top Bottom