• Views: Views 965

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Indiantelevision.com Team

(8 September 2012 6:22 pm)

MUMBAI: One more senior official from Ananda Bazar Patrika has put in his papers. Sabyasachi Ghosh, vice-president Bengali magazines with ABP, has resigned after a stint of over four-and-a-half years.

Earlier, ABP vice president-English magazine and digital Kaushik Banerjee had announced his resignation. He is turning into an entrepreneur.

Ghosh was responsible for P&L functions of the Bengali Magazine business covering marketing, advertising revenues, circulation, events/activations, traffic, tie ups and collaborations.

He has also been VP, national revenues head - Advertising sales for ABP and The Telegraph and SBU head for the group's classifieds business.

Confirming his resignation to Indiantelevision.com, Ghosh said, "Yes I have put in my papers but my last day will be sometime in October. There are various things happening in the media and marketing industry, and there a couple of options but I have not decided on anything yet."

Prior to joining ABP, he was with GroupM's Mediacom as managing director. He had also worked with Mindshare as managing partner and GM, JWT and BCCL.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock