Safari tv Added on Sundirect

@mods and admin..why cant u ban shubham123 permanently? You had already mentioned that last warning was over.but he dnt change his character

dinesh19 said:
@mods and admin..why cant u ban shubham123 permanently? You had already mentioned that last warning was over.but he dnt change his character

Whats the problem bro?:huh
Please tell me first via PM.:no
Dont insult in public forum.:no

shubham123 said:
Whats the problem bro?:huh
Please tell me first via PM.:no
Dont insult in public forum.:no

Actually bro problem is u put d2h in every thread without any reason what is the source that d2h will add it to 1st ?

shubham123 said:
oh no.:wall
When d2h will add this?:wall

Frnd actually whats ur prob...?
U r really very freak abt d2h... In every thread and in every section u r somewhat promoting or discussing d2h in some other away...?
Actually u and bhisnu frnd diverted a thread in Airtel section uselessly...
For that also u r giving a crap reason like Bishnu bro got some info from thread....
Whats the use of promoting or discussing D2h in a irrelevant thread and u actually diverted the whole topic....
For this reason only dreamdth forum has PM... U can both promote or discuss via PM but y r u wasting threads...
Shubham Frnd I am not saying wrong for promoting D2h But please dont promote or discuss in any other sections....
Kindly try to change ur attitude frnd.....

A kind request to Mods/Admins: Kindly provide chat option like in fb so that they both(Bhisnu and Subham frnd) dont disturb the threads unnecessarily.....

And I am really sorry for diverting the topic...

Good update frnds.....@ninpinlal007 and Mahe

shubham123 said:
oh no.:wall
When d2h will add this?:wall

U r really very freak abt d2h... In every thread and in every section u r somewhat promoting or dicussing d2h in some other away...?
For that also u r giving a crap reason like Bishnu bro got some info from thread....
Whats the use of promoting or discussing D2h in a irrelevant thread and u actually diverted the whole topic....
For this reason only dreamdth forum has PM... U can both promote or discuss via PM but y r u wasting threads...
Shubham Frnd I am not saying wrong for promoting D2h But please dont promote or discuss in any other sections....

Ashok_L said:
U r really very freak abt d2h... In every thread and in every section u r somewhat promoting or discussing d2h in some other away...?

A kind request to Mods/Admins: Kindly provide chat option like in fb so that they both(Bhisnu and Subham frnd) dont disturb the threads unnecessarily.....

And I am really sorry for diverting the topic...

Good update frnds.....@ninpinlal007 and Mahe

Dont unnecessarily drag my name bro. :no I have nothing to do with this matter. I dont also understnad why all people are against Shubham123 bro ? This is a public forum & everyone has their right to express their views. Videocon D2H is a premium DTH brand then why cant it add Safari TV on their platform ? Please stop abusing Shubham bro. :no And please dont drag me in all matters. :angry I am really fed up. :angry

Pls Dont change the Topic

Its a good news if realy safari TV is going get added in Sun diarect.:clap :eek:hya
I am already decided to through my D2h connection and take the sun diret if this news is true.Because i dont think D2h will add this channel soon if people started cancelling the connection only DTH not only D2H but all DTH will add channel based on custumer requirement and stop adding unnecessary spiritual channels ans tele brand channels.

Arun K Aravind said:
Pls Dont change the Topic

Its a good news if realy safari TV is going get added in Sun diarect.:clap :eek:hya
I am already decided to through my D2h connection and take the sun diret if this news is true.Because i dont think D2h will add this channel soon if people started cancelling the connection only DTH not only D2H but all DTH will add channel based on custumer requirement and stop adding unnecessary spiritual channels ans tele brand channels.

Yes Safari TV coming soon on sun direct LCN 230. 100% Confirmed. :eek:hya

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock