Safari TV to be added tomorrow(ETVLife and Gemporia added)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 3 Channels Addition Tomorrow on Adtv

Sai Jai said:
waiting to see safari tv after almost 18 months Deactive from d2h ..
Then why you deactivated Videocon D2h?
It still good for SD customers

Recharge Fan said:
Then why you deactivated Videocon D2h?
It still good for SD customers

For moved to gud dth giving gud quality pq and aq , bug free stb , gud quality of s/w & h/w , reasonble monthly packages etc .....

SanjeevChoudhury said:
I am really proud to be a member of this Dreamdth where I have got so many brothers who are really very much honest as well as very much childish in nature. At times when any brothers starts an arguments then the other brothers starts trying to normalize the arguments by various means either by saying jokes or by other means of making sensible jokes.

Its our human nature that we don't know which words or sentences may hurt others sentiments but the greatness is shown when one forgets everything and gets patch up and move on. I am indeed blessed that I have got so many brothers in this forum who are united just like a family by being ready to help each other in times of any help.  :tup  :k  :)  :c

+1 bro  :tup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock