DDF Exclusive Safari TV will be removed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elvin Paul

Contributor
Reaction score
Malayalam infotainment channel, Safari TV channel will not be available on ADTV with effect from 4th October. Scroll started running.
IMG-20190927-074905.jpg
IMG-20190927-074919.jpg

Boring channel
I expected something big on this channel before launching

It is a really good channel. Ofcourse if you don't know the language you won't find it intriguing. Really sad to see the scroll running. It's one of the popular channels in Kerala. Hope it will stay!!!!

It is a really good channel. Ofcourse if you don't know the language you won't find it intriguing. Really sad to see the scroll running. It's one of the popular channels in Kerala. Hope it will stay!!!!
Malayalam has so many gems of channels like Safari and Kappa (and Rosebowl on local cable networks) that other languages simply do not have. Very bad removal.

Malayalam has so many gems of channels like Safari and Kappa (and Rosebowl on local cable networks) that other languages simply do not have. Very bad removal.
As well Malayalam carry maximum FTA channels compared to any regional language

Worst move my Tatasky this is really good channel by Malayalam because they not play any commercial ads and airing some of good programs this channel is an eg sample of other channels for how to create good programs in no ad this channel removal face huge disadvantage to tata sky from southpeople

I think after trai rule day by day dth removes so many fta channels.. Some of fta channels going to shutdown.. Another big problem is some fta channels going to change pay channels eg.. Flowers tv.. I think the new trai rule is useful only pay channels

Worst move my Tatasky this is really good channel by Malayalam because they not play any commercial ads and airing some of good programs this channel is an eg sample of other channels for how to create good programs in no ad this channel removal face huge disadvantage to tata sky from southpeople
Bro it's removing from adtv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock