Sahara One and Alankar TV moved from MPEG2 To MPEG4

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivRaj
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 10
  • Views Views: Views 2,120

ShivRaj

Contributor
Reaction score
Today when i called  CC then they told me now Sahara One and Alankar TV available only for Dish+ and Dish:hd+ users only 

website also updated with this change( ^ symbol for r Dish+ users)

SarfaRaZ said:
Bad move by Dish Tv :(

now days dishtv trying to attract his old users to change old box with new dishtv:hd+ in cashback offers but they are failed to change it according to target of dishtv hence now days they are using this trick :shy 

but is good to change all dishtv old usres his box to new one  ;)

Sahara one remain in Dish TV or not it doesn't matter at all. 2nd channel I don't know much

in case someone wants to exchange his sd box. Just order a new dish hd+ connection costing abt 750 rs with a 25% discount to a new user on ebay.in. An hd pack of price 750 is also available with it. After activation, change pack using dishtv app .
I did same and got new universal remote, new hd box n new dish free literally.

kreadysharma said:
in case someone wants to exchange his sd box. Just order a new dish hd+ connection costing abt 750 rs with a 25% discount to a new user on ebay.in. An hd pack of price 750 is also available with it. After activation, change pack using dishtv app .
I did same and got new universal remote, new hd box n new dish free literally.
Yes I have made order from their and only paid 786/-

No need to order because dishtv giving full cashback offer to his old Customers to upgrade Sd to hd

Back
Top Bottom