Sahara One's Haunted Nights gets a Galaxy of stars...

SritamDas7

Banned
Reaction score
Vikram Bhatt's television debut gets a few more names...

Sahara One launches one hour Horror Band with Vikram Bhatt's 'HAUNTED NIGHTS', produced by The Entertainment Hub and 'YEH KALI KALI RAATEIN' produced by Eagle Films .

We have earlier reported about Rashmi Desai Sandhu and Gautami Kapoor being a part of the show. A few other names that are expected to join are Amit Sareen, Priya Marathe ( Pavitra Rishta fame) and Shilpa Saklani Agnihotri (Survivor India-The Ultimate Battle contestant)

A few more names to add on the list are Chaitnya Chaudhary, Rohit Bakshi, Abhinav Shukla, Maninee Mihir Mishra, Nazneen Patel, Mohit Malhotra, Priyamvada Kant and Swati Taldar.

We contacted Rohit Bakshi who will be seen in the first episode with Rashmi Desai Sandhu and Chaitanya Chowdhury told us, "Yes I will be essaying a different character. I am playing the character of an Aatma who wanted to get married to Rashmi for some reason. I can't give you more details. I took up the character as the story line was good and look was also different."

The promo of the show is already on air. The show will launch on the 20th February and will be telecast from Monday to Friday at 11 pm.

Reporter: Ranjini Nair
Author: Sritam Das

Thanks for the info..... I will certainly watch this show.

SritamDas7 said:
mystic said:
Thanks for the info..... I will certainly watch this show.
mystic if u really thanks me please hit the thank button

thanks button clicked.....

As you mentioned in the first post that you are the original author of the above poasted news, i hope its true. Just for a reminder, posting copied contents from other forum or from other websites are banned here. So I hope you had already read the rules of our forum.

It's going to be good show bcz vikram bhatt is producing and we all know about vikram bhatt.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock