Sakshi TV Removed From Sun Direct

@ Amarnath bro when ad new channels by our waste direct ? ha ha ha

Bishnu15 said:

:lol bro,contact ur friend & provide the channel addition details:sp

Iam Happy With The Current Channel Itself..

Only Required Is Puthuyugam....That also I will Wait till Puthuyugam Birthday....If Not added means i will change to cable connection...

though pq was not good,but we are getting all tamil,hindi,english channels at Rs.100

Bishnu15 said:
Bro contact ur source and let us know bro. By the way you also started bashing sundirect:D:rofl

jay kumar said:
Iam Happy With The Current Channel Itself..

Only Required Is Puthuyugam....That also I will Wait till Puthuyugam Birthday....If Not added means i will change to cable connection...

though pq was not good,but we are getting all tamil,hindi,english channels at Rs.100

Bro we need to have channels in all genere not only tamil:wall. ROI customers also using Sun direct;). Arasu cable is collecting 120 pm in our area. As u said pq is not good agreed, so i will not take cable again I am addicted to clear picture clarity in dth so dont expect all will move to cable they will move to other dth sure:)

amarnathv19 said:
Bro we need to have channels in all genere not only tamil:wall. ROI customers also using Sun direct;). Arasu cable is collecting 120 pm in our area. As u said pq is not good agreed, so i will not take cable again I am addicted to clear picture clarity in dth so dont expect all will move to cable they will move to other dth sure:)

Yeah agreed its difficult to move to cable since most of them having LCD LED 3D etc.

amarnathv19 said:
Bro,Its My Personal Feeling Only:k In The Minimum Amount Of 100 My Friends Getting 80+Tamil Channels,English Channnels,Hindi Channels etc....:clap:clap

amarnathv19 said:

bro once state govt got approval Of DAS surely arasu cable going to rockz ..... But the million dollar question is when they will get ???? :(:nj

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock