SALAAR | Prabhas, Prashanth Neel

Hindi dub is recorded in Mono. Just like KGF: Chapter 1. Don't know why they do this. After recording the dialogues in Mono, they have tried to create Stereo effect by making the dialogues echo. Sounds really bad. Why can't they just record in Stereo?

Tbh somewhere I feel that the makers don't have any confidence in their product. After postponing it for long time , they have made a KGF 3 . Same vibes ,theme . Only Telangana/ AP Circuits can save this from getting the disaster tag . Hindi will depend on Dunki's review ( chances are high that Dunki will win the race ) . Rest is game over for Prabhas . Maybe Karnataka will give them some amount due to home producers Hombale Films but others is gone . Also the Hallelujah tag from Prabhas is still in many people's eyes . People are yet to recover from the trauma of Adipurush ( @Vadirocks bro , we are with you 🫂) so it may be a negative thing for Prabhas . Prasanth Neel bro , forget everything,work on KGF 3 . Maybe you'll get another BB and Prabhas should go back to Rajamouli to get back on the track

Tbh somewhere I feel that the makers don't have any confidence in their product. After postponing it for long time , they have made a KGF 3 . Same vibes ,theme . Only Telangana/ AP Circuits can save this from getting the disaster tag . Hindi will depend on Dunki's review ( chances are high that Dunki will win the race ) .
In hindi only 200 crore net needed for breakeven. In Telugu it is around 350 crore ( same level as RRR). Hindi is looking safe. Telugu breakeven is really tough. Karnataka distribution is done by hombale on its own. No idea about tamil or malayalam breakeven.

Finally Have Seen Trailer!

Dear Prabhas Fans, Don't Expect Too Much From Prashant Neel

Prabhas Recent Story Selection Is Known To All!

Keep You Expectations At Zero

Good Luck!

(If It's Flop Please Dare To Accept)
Its basically remake of Ugramm which is a brilliant movie from Prashanth himself. Lets see what screenplay he has changed here to differentiate from it.

Its basically remake of Ugramm which is a brilliant movie from Prashanth himself. Lets see what screenplay he has changed here to differentiate from it.
Ugramm was a good movie. But the lack of production budget and experience of Prashanth as a director was clearly visible. I think that's what he's trying to fix with Salaar.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock