Salman Khan Launches 'Actve Fitness' Training Service on Tata Sky-Brilliant Living TV

Ankit_bpl

Reaction score
03353b3673f152afb1598e36e507874b.jpg

MUMBAI —Tata Sky, the pioneer of innovative services in the direct-to-home industry, has joined hands with Brilliant Living TV (a Suniel Shetty and Adarsh Gupta initiative) to launch an interactive service — ‘Actve Fitness’ — a first of its kind fitness training service on a DTH platform in the country. Actve Fitness will enable subscribers to access a world of fitness experts that train the country’s film stars from the comfort of their homes.

Superstar Salman Khan launched Actve Fitness in the presence of Pallavi Puri, chief commercial officer of Tata Sky; film star Suniel Shetty; and Adarsh Gupta, founder and director of Brilliant Living TV.

Celebrity fitness trainers ranging from Yasmin Karachiwala, Kaizzad Capadia to Abbas Ali, Grand Master Shifuji and many more have shared workout, yoga, self-defense and celebrity fitness tips that any individual can follow at home without the need for any professional equipment. The interactive service also allows one to set a weight tracker and check the calorie counter for the kind of food they consume. Actve Fitness is a full-screen service, accessible 24-7 at a nominal fee of Rs. 59 a month. It is available in Hindi and English at the click of a button.

“There is a growing desire to find solutions that help manage the challenges of a fast-paced and demanding lifestyle. Staying fit and healthy is one of the top priorities. However, not everyone has access to the right exercise regimes or trainers across the country. It is this insight that triggered the Actve Fitness service, where we offer celebrity fitness experts who will help our subscribers to stay fit. It is a smarter and more personalized way to take control of your health from the comfort of your home,” Puri said in a press release.

The daily training program is comprised of video tutorials and practice sessions in yoga, workouts, nutrition, self-defense and meditation practiced by industry leaders with anecdotes and insights, enabling people to stay fit from the comfort of their homes without going to a gym or meditation center.

“My passion was to extend a fit and healthy lifestyle to the people around me. With the inception of Brilliant Living TV, we can gather industry experts under one roof. Also, with the help of Tata Sky Actve Fitness, we are able to reach out to the masses. Continuing my effort, I am now looking forward to a healthy India in the near future,” Shetty said in a press release.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock