• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 1,262

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Salman Khan underwent surgery in the US for Trigeminal Neuralgia, a nerve disorder that causes intense pain but he was not fully recovered. He will go back to the US for the second round of treatment. Soon after the surgery, he started shooting in the cold weather in Dublin for Kabir Khan’s ‘Ek Tha Tiger’ which further intensifies his pain.

After surgery, his level of pain only went down by 30 percent but when he resumed worked, his condition further worsened.

The actor confirmed, "My pain, which had subsidised post surgery, has increased to 60 to 70 percent because of the cold weather in Dublin where I am shooting for my film. I have difficulty and feel intense pain while talking. I will be going back for the second round of surgery in another three months."

Currently, he is in Mumbai shooting 'Bigg Boss 5'.

Read more: Salman Khan's pain intensify, going back for treatment | Ek Tha Tiger | Katrina Kaif | Salman Khan http://www.bollywoodmantra.com/news/salman-khan-s-pain-intensify-going-back-for-treatment/7963/#ixzz1ZYGzZXYK

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock