Samaya News added by Videocon d2h on LCN 840

BREAKING NEWS 5 NEW HD CHANNELS IS COMING BY END OF FEBUARY 2014 AND MANY MANY MORE SD CHANNELS ARE COMING SOON AND SOME INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS ARE ALSO COMING SOON DATE ARE NOT CONFIRM RAAZ HI RAAZ HAI D2h MEIN BUT 100 percent real news only for d2h viewers and d2h is on highly no.1 service and superb and excllent job by d2h and jai ho jai ho d2h ki jai ho and cheers for d2h and d2h customers and for me also

aaryan dhage said:
BREAKING NEWS 5 NEW HD CHANNELS IS COMING BY END OF FEBUARY 2014 AND MANY MANY MORE SD CHANNELS ARE COMING SOON AND SOME INTERNATIONAL CHANNELS ARE ALSO COMING SOON DATE ARE NOT CONFIRM RAAZ HI RAAZ HAI D2h MEIN BUT 100 percent real news only for d2h viewers and d2h is on highly no.1 service and superb and excllent job by d2h and jai ho jai ho d2h ki jai ho and cheers for d2h and d2h customers and for me also

100% copied news.. I just read the news.... Agree...

First of all the original news itself is without source..

If this is true then D2H rocks & then Future is Jigalala with D2H....:tup

Hey aaryan stop copy pasting news from other forums that too atleast look properly before copy pasting the guys who posted this news in other forum just assumes this lol :D
This guy copied it.

aneesh bhai my sister is in d2h main office mumbai and i have got this information by my sister ok

aaryan dhage said:
aneesh bhai my sister is in d2h main office mumbai and i have got this information by my sister ok

Bro.. It is really amazing that your sister used the same sentences that the other forum used!!!

Guys its funny 90% of posters in d2h section are videocon employees or friends/relatives of d2h employees or some d2h dealer etc.

Re: RE: Samaya News added by Videocon d2h on LCN 840

aneesh120 said:
Guys its funny 90% of posters in d2h section are videocon employees or friends/relatives of d2h employees or some d2h dealer etc.

Lol

:D:D:D:D

Sadiq said:
Bro.. It is really amazing that your sister used the same sentences that the other forum used!!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock