Samaya news removed from sun direct

Bishnu15 said:
I dont like any DTH's strategy to remove channels and add new ones. Dish TV has added so many channels at one go. But now they have started removal policy. TV5 Monde, Vasanth TV to be removed. :angry If Vasanth TV removed I believe Aaservaatham also will be removed as both are on same LCN time based. Sun Direct also removed ETV Rajasthan & ETV Odia. Very bad ! Its better to add 10 Channels rather than add 20 channels and remove 10 ! Strange Policy by Dish TV ! First of all they dont add Tamil Channels now they are removing !:angry My South Indian friend very upset with this. His favourite channel Vasanth TV will be removed ! TV5 Monde also good channel showing hot scenes also to be removed ! Is Dish TV having space crunch ? With this thread I would like to venture my voice upon the policy of DTH of removing existing good channels & adding new ones. Add less but good. Dont add 30 40 chs & remove 15 or so ! Please please stop it ! :angry Addition & Removal should not be a simultaneous task ! Never !
My South Indian Friend is very upset his favorite Samay News 24 X 7 removed from SUN DIRECT without even noticing him :angry Very Bad :wall

Now my South Indian Friend will sue them because SUN DIRECT removed Samay News 24 X 7 without even noticing him neither paper ads nor via scroll run.

SUN DIRECT still testing 1 HD channel and 5 SD channels and with this removal they having 6 SD channels slots so why such removal without informing peoples :angry

Anirudha said:
My South Indian Friend is very upset his favorite Samay News 24 X 7 removed from SUN DIRECT without even noticing him :angry Very Bad :wall

Now my South Indian Friend will sue them because SUN DIRECT removed Samay News 24 X 7 without even noticing him neither paper ads nor via scroll run.

SUN DIRECT still testing 1 HD channel and 5 SD channels and with this removal they having 6 SD channels slots so why such removal without informing peoples :angry

Please give the correct channel name bro. Its actually Samaya News 24X7 & not Samay News 24X7 as you said. Its a Kannada News Channel. Its removed, plz tell ur South Indian Friend that many other Kannada News Channel already available on Sun Direct. So not to worry.

Bishnu15 said:
Bro, please remember AY TV or Atheemeya Yathra also show programs in English. I see it. Devotional channels cannot be bound by any languages bro. But Samaya News is specifically Kannada News channel in Kannada Language. Does Samaya News used to show something in English ? I dont think so bro. :) :)

But you were happy when they added Reporter TV (Malayalam News channels) and for that reason as well you voted for Sun Direct in DTH of the Month poll.

Sadiq said:
But you were happy when they added Reporter TV (Malayalam News channels) and for that reason as well you voted for Sun Direct in DTH of the Month poll.

Actually not only Reporter TV also Sonic bro. :)

Sadiq said:

now he will vote in dth of the month for sun direct for the removal of samaya news

Bishnu15 said:
Please give the correct channel name bro. Its actually Samaya News 24X7 & not Samay News 24X7 as you said. Its a Kannada News Channel. Its removed, plz tell ur South Indian Friend that many other Kannada News Channel already available on Sun Direct. So not to worry.

Yes. Anirudha need to tell this to his friend as you said. Also, he need to tell his friend that many more Kannada channels that are not present in Sun Direct are available in Airtel Digital TV.

Sadiq said:
Yes. Anirudha need to tell this to his friend as you said. Also, he need to tell his friend that many more Kannada channels that are not present in Sun Direct are available in Airtel Digital TV.

Bro if u compare between sun direct & airtel tv's kannada channel comparison u will see both have 16 channels each. When sun direct have exclusive channels like Suriyan TV & Kannada Cinema Club, Airtel having Janashri News & BTV Kannada 24X7. Rest 14 Channels are same bro. :)

Even newly launched ETV News Kannada added on Airtel & Sun Direct both.

Now about Reporter TV ? I did not vote only for Reporter TV addition. If I am not wrong Sonic was also added that month. So I voted for Sun Direct. This month Sun Direct has not yet added a single channel instead removed one channel. So if this trend continues for the remaining month I may not vote for sun direct this time. But Sadiq bro u must agree MEASAT 3B Launched successfully. So more channels soon onn sun direct by February 2015 ? Please reply Sadiq bro.

dinesh19 said:
now he will vote in dth of the month for sun direct for the removal of samaya news

Your irrelevant question has no answer from my side.
Stay happy. :)

Regards

Bishnu15

Bishnu15 said:
Your irrelevant question has no answer from my side.
Stay happy. :)

Regards

Bishnu15

first you should know, what is question and what is statement..ok..dont pull me into your personal life..you will not bear that..be carefull..i had not asked you question..ok..i just made a statement..then what is your problem

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock