Sangeet bangla lcn 736
Sangeet Marathi lcn 546
klOPJd4.jpg
frTh9be.jpg
wy9pmu9.jpg
v5MiEQ7.jpg
HJadX63.jpg

Last edited:
It Airtel remove some unwanted Airtel home channels,they will be some space to add channels😉
Exactly bro 🙂

Let me know if you need any help to add Shalini tv into the airtel DTH.

Also am following up with some other tamil FTA channels. Still i didn't get any response from them to share here. Waiting for the positive response.

FYI..Don't ask who's this 😅 This is Jokerz. Now renamed as Rolex.

Exactly bro 🙂

Let me know if you need any help to add Shalini tv into the airtel DTH.

I got information from shalini tv they said Airtel saying bandwidth issue expect.
But next month you will expect they said.

Also am following up with some other tamil FTA channels. Still i didn't get any response from them to share here. Waiting for the positive response.

Which channel you trying bro ?
FYI..Don't ask who's this 😅 This is Jokerz. Now renamed as Rolex.

😂😂 Your name is different 😝

Note : captain TV not closing..100 % channel will launch on Airtel before this yr end...
Today call them request

I got information from shalini tv they said Airtel saying bandwidth issue expect.
But next month you will expect they said.

Which channel you trying bro ?

😂😂 Your name is different 😝

Note : captain TV not closing..100 % channel will launch on Airtel before this yr end...
Today call them request
Bro am looking for MK group tv, Peppers TV, Tunes6 music ( not getting proper contact details).

Mk group not possible bro..
Peppers tv now devotional channel u can watch in Jio tv .

Mk TV group not active
Yeah you're right. MK group tv not in active mode. Am keep on sending an email to wake up 😀

Peppers TV - I watched long back ago. If it's devotional then no need to ask.

Looking for some other tamil channels who's ready to onboarding into the airtel DTH.

For captain tv again that Director said the same. Will add before this year. so don't worry bro.

Back
Top Bottom