"Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman" 1 Hour Maha Episode 22nd - 26th June 8pm On Sony

Reaction score
"Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman"
1 Hour Maha Episode 22nd - 26th June
8pm Only On Sony And Sony HD

BYBWD7K.jpg

RE: "Sankat Mochan Mahabali Hanuman" 1 Hour Maha Episode 22nd - 26th June 8p...

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Worth watching ?

I think no but you know better :k

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Worth watching ?

I could not understand what are you want to say? Kya kahna chah rahe ho mai nahi samjha?

Rahulan Ratnarajah said:
Worth watching ?

Nah heard some bad reviews

there is nothing bad like that the one who likes shows like "diya aur baati hum and balika vadhu" wil get board but other might like. i personally watches this show and there is some kind of niche entertainment in this mytho epic show. it's more or less quit near to mahabharat(starplus) & dwarkadheesh krishna(imagine TV).

quick preview of storyline : shri krishna in dwarika narrates story of it's beloved follower in "mahabali hanuman" when krishna was born as ram of ayodhya. last week friday episode sees story of hanuman after getting named as "maruti".

hrkansagara said:
there is nothing bad like that the one who likes shows like "diya aur baati hum and balika vadhu" wil get board but other might like. i personally watches this show and there is some kind of niche entertainment in this mytho epic show. it's more or less quit near to mahabharat(starplus) & dwarkadheesh krishna(imagine TV).

quick preview of storyline : shri krishna in dwarika narrates story of it's beloved follower in "mahabali hanuman" when krishna was born as ram of ayodhya. last week friday episode sees story of hanuman after getting named as "maruti".

I aso watch these type program. I like also epic channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock