Sarabhai vs Sarabhai likely to hit small screen again

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
One of the popular Tv shows Sarabhai vs Sarabhai is something most fans will wish to hit the small screen again. The series came to an end in the year 2006. In 2012, actor and director of the show had said that there will be no coming back for the Sarabhais.

But a ray of hope for the fans is this picture, posted by Producer JD Majethia on Twitter, where the cast of the show is seen posing happily. The reunion of the cast at Satish Shah’s house in Mumbai, indicates a good news and so do the caption of the image which reads:

Sarabhai family at satish ji ‘s place…. Some good news for fans on its way
pic.twitter.com/lHQ9JjkfoR
— JDMajethia (@JDMajethia) June 29, 2016

The show’s lead actors Satish Shah, Ratna Pathak, Sumeet Raghavan, Rupali Ganguly and Rajesh Kumar are seen posing with Producer JD Majethia and actor Naseeruddin Shah.

Sumeet Raghavan too took to his Instagram a cute and much-watch video from the get-together.

These posts are certainly a delight for the serial’s fans and for those who wish to see this team unit again.

Sarabhai vs Sarabhai likely to hit small screen again, see pic | The Indian Express

ssjambla said:
Wow yr..waiting for u sarabhai's

It was to come on Star Plus first then they scrambled the shows 2nd season.Now I think Producer JD majethia said
,''LifeOk Jindabad''

Waiting for the Show. :sp :eek:hya

More than Sarabhai, i want Khichdi to be back for another Season :luv :clap :eek:hya :tup

tg0exlM.png

p_pahare said:
It was to come on Star Plus first then they scrambled the shows 2nd season.Now I think Producer JD majethia said
,''LifeOk Jindabad''
May be...now a days life ok prefers comedy shows like rajnikant,may i come in madam

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock