Sarabhai vs Sarabhai serial coming back soon

rahul31

Reaction score
ये जो है जिंदगी’, ‘घर-जमाई’, ‘ऑल द बेस्ट’ और ‘साराभाई वर्सेज साराभाई’ जैसे कॉमेडी सीरियल्स में अपनी कॉमिक टाइमिंग से दर्शकों को गुदगुदाने वाले सतीश शाह एक बार फिर छोटे परदे पर वापसी कर रहे हैं। खास बात यह है कि यह नया टीवी शो भी ‘साराभाई वर्सेज साराभाई’ मेकर्स जे.डी.मजीठिया और आतिश कपाड़िया के हैट्स ऑफ प्रोडक्‍शन तले ही बनेगा। शो की कास्ट भी ‘साराभाई वर्सेज साराभाई’ से ही जुड़ी है। अपने किरदार के बारे में सतीश बताते हैं, ′साराभाई के निर्माताओं और कास्ट के साथ काम करने में बहुत मजा आया है। अब एक बार फिर सब साथ आ रहे हैं। जब यह शो मुझे ऑफर किया गया तो मैं नहीं कर पाया।′ फिलहाल इस शो की रिलीज डेट तय नहीं है, न ही यह तय हुआ कि यह शो वीकली होगा या डेली। इतना जरूर तय है कि सतीश की टीवी पर एक बार फिर वापसी दर्शकों के लिए जरूर फायदेमंद होगी, क्योंकि उन्हें हंसी की डोज जो मिलेगी।
TDUdzzD.jpg

http://epaper.amarujala.com/svww_index.php
http://epaper.amarujala.com/svww_zo...top=1023&zoomRatio=183&AN=20150809m_004100005

This is the life ',' home-son ',' All The Best 'and' Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai 'in cereals such as comedy audiences with his comic timing tickler Satish Shah are making a comeback on the small screen once again. Is certain is that this new TV show 'Sarabhai vs. Sarabhai' Aatish Kapadia and the hats of Production under Jeldikmjitia makers will soon. The show's cast also Sarabhai Sarabhai Verses' is prevalent. Satish explains about his character, "Sarabhai's producers and the cast was great fun to work with. Now once again all coming together. When the show was offered to me I could not. "Currently, the show's release date is not fixed, nor is it was decided that the show must Weekly or Daily. Satish course so that the TV is set to return once again to the audience of course would be beneficial, as they would a dose of laughter.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock